When a payment system is safe and reliable, it becomes popular quickly. That is the reason why the number of eCheck casinos has been increasing every day. This payment method has made depositing to a gaming platform simple and effortless.
If you are wondering how eCheck works, we ask you if you ever used a paper check? If the answer is yes, the principle is completely identical except that this system handles electronic payments. Once you issue a check to the desired gaming website, it goes through the process of authorization from your bank before becoming official and valid.
The payments to online casinos are made directly from your bank account, and you can easily keep track of the transactions thanks to their unique codes. There is no third-party payment service involved, which increases the safety of the process.
eCheck Casino Sites
How do you choose a suitable gaming platform from so many online casinos available today? If you are newbie, you might not have an answer to this question, but it comes down to three categories – available games, user experience, and promotion deals.
With this in mind, here is the list of the best eCheck casinos currently available:
- 888– a wide selection of available slots and table games is further enriched with sports betting on this website.
- Villento – this gaming provider offers a matching bonus for the first deposit, which is something new players will appreciate.
- Moons – it is another gambling website with tempting offers for newcomers, but also a wide variety of games available.
- Vive Mon – try your hand at some of the most popular slots currently available on the internet and enjoy an amazing welcome bonus.
- Aztec Riches – although they do not offer many incentives for new players, they compensate with a vast range of available games.
If we are talking honestly, there are not many gaming sites out there supporting eCheck, and the choice is a bit restricted compared to other deposit options. However, there are still many advantages of this deposit form, and that is why many platforms are adding it to the list of available payment alternatives.
How to Deposit at eCheck Casinos
Before you start the process of depositing to a gaming site, make sure that you have sufficient funds in your bank account. Upon confirming that, transferring money to a gaming website is a piece of cake. The process starts by creating an account with the desired casino online. This is not only completely free, but the chances are you will encounter tempting bonuses for first timers as the competition between gambling platforms out there is stiff.
Once you log in to your gaming profile, you need to find the page used to add funds. More often than not, deposits and withdrawals are handled from the same section. Make sure to select the right option and confirm that you picked an online casino with eCheck as one of the supported methods. The website will ask you to enter your checking account number and other relevant information.
It is up to the gaming site and the bank to clear the transaction once you finalize it. In most cases, this shouldn’t take more than several minutes, and it often occurs almost instantly. However, keep in mind that it depends from one financial institution to another, and you may need to be patient. Once the funds become available, you will notice them in your gaming account. From this point on, you can enjoy playing your favorite games!
Advantages of Using eCheck?
When choosing your favorite online casino with eCheck among the supported deposit alternatives, there are many things to consider. Take a look at some of the benefits that this system brings to the game:
- It is incredibly safe – this is one of the safest ways to use for transactions over the internet and not only for making deposits to a casino online. The system utilizes the latest software for data encryption to ensure total security.
- No deposit or withdrawal limits – technically, the maximum sum you can add or remove from your account at once depends on your eCheck casino, but the service itself doesn’t impose any restrictions.
- Available in many countries – the list of countries even includes some that have tricky laws when it comes to gambling, such as South Africa or the United States.
- No additional fees – this only depends on your bank, too, but aside from very low processing costs, there should be no extra charges unless your transaction gets rejected. That is why you should ensure always to have sufficient funds available in your bank account.
As we already mentioned, a potential downside of this payment method is that you might need to be patient when waiting for transaction approval. Sometimes this may take only a couple of minutes, but in other cases, it may take up to a day. Any potential delays do not have anything do with online casinos, but only the bank. However, this method overcomes these delays by being completely reliable and offering superb service.